BTECH Mini UV-25X2 25 Watt Dual Band Base, Mobile Radio: 136-174mhz (VHF) 400-520mhz (UHF) Amateur (Ham)
Free Shipping Included! BTECH Mini UV-25X2 25 Watt Dual Band Base, Mobile Radio: 136-174mhz (VHF) 400-520mhz (UHF) Amateur (Ham) by BTECH at Tech News Horizon. MPN: FBA_UV-25X2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The X-Series BTECH Mobiles introduce our new fully customizable Multi-Color LCD display screen. You can adjust the complete display to be exactly as you want it (with 9 available colors across 10 display elements). Beyond the display, you can fully customize your channels to display their alpha-numeric names or frequency settings. The X-Series Mobiles also introduces our new dual sync mode! With this option, you can single or dual sync two different channels and display both their frequency a
Product Description & Reviews
The X-Series BTECH Mobiles introduce our new fully customizable Multi-Color LCD display screen. You can adjust the complete display to be exactly as you want it (with 9 available colors across 10 display elements). Beyond the display, you can fully customize your channels to display their alpha-numeric names or frequency settings. The X-Series Mobiles also introduces our new dual sync mode! With this option, you can single or dual sync two different channels and display both their frequency and name simultaneously. If you prefer instead to monitor up to four channels; you can single line display a channel's name or frequency. Additionally, as a new feature added: you can even monitor both VFO (frequency) and channel modes simultaneously. Another feature introduced in the X-Series mobiles is the ability to edit your channel preferences without needing to program a new channel! You can edit tones, additional squelch information, and even add or remove it from your scanning list anytime! Scanning channels and frequencies has now gotten even easier! A new menu allows you to select scanning resume methods. You can set the radio to start scanning immediately during reboot, resume scanning if you interrupt scanning to transmit, or start scanning soon as it powers on. The UV-25X2 will save your scanning preferences even with a power interruption. Frequency scanning has gotten a full overhaul; you can edit and scan through frequencies exactly as you prefer. Set your frequency range and frequency interval (step) right through the UV-25X2 on-screen interface. You can adjust the Microphone Gain with the in-menu audio adjustments. The X-Series Mobiles include a 3.5mm Line In/Line Out multi-jack to allow remote audio input and output. (See manual for Jack Layout) *Requires TRRS Multi-jack speaker line, do not use a standard 3.5MM Mono Speaker-Out without an appropriate adaptor Learn More At: baofengtech.com/uv-25x2
Features & Highlights
- What Makes the UV-25X2 Unique: Dual Synchronize Display Mode, Mic Audio Gain Settings, Expanded Frequency Range (up to 520MHz), In depth user's guide, Auto Power Off Function, Channel Mode Editing Settings, Auto Scan, Scanning Resume, and Variable Frequency Scanning, Quad Watch Delay Time, Randomization Privacy Mode, Builds upon previous generation UV-2501
- High / Low Power Settings (25W/10W); Frequency Range: 65-108 MHz(Only commercial FM radio reception) VHF: 136-174 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 400-520 MHz(Rx/Tx); Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow) Selectable
- Recommended Accessories: Pair UV-25X2 with the Nagoya UT-72 Magnetic Mount Antenna for easy installation. The PC04 FTDI Cable is recommended for easy computer programming
- Quad Watch Receiver: The UV-25X2 operates as multiple radios in one, with either 144 MHz or 430 MHz as the "Main" TX/RX band, while simultaneously watching up to 3 other frequencies or channels; and, if you like, you can configure your UV-25X2 for simultaneous VHF-VHF or UHF-UHF operation, too!
- Kit Includes: BTECH UV-25X2, Speaker Mic, 6 foot DC Cable with Cigarette Plug Connector, Radio & Mic Brackets, Mounting Hardware, and User Guide
CB & Two-Way Radios
6.2 x 2.5 x 10.6 inches
Have questions about this item (FBA_UV-25X2), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by BTECH, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 4891238, ean: 0706973409054,
Main Functions:uv5r radio Dual band, dual display: A/B band independent operation 128 groups channels storage: Shortcut menu operation mode VFO & Memory channels scan: Emergency Alarm Tri-color background light selectable: 0-9 grades VOX selectable P...
mpn: BF-888SX6-Earpiece, ean: 0606993080458,
BaoFeng BF-888S Two Way Radio with Built in LED FlashLight (Set of 6) +Covert Air Acoustic Tube Walkie Talkie EarpieceThis model has been FCC certified, FCC ID: ZP5BF-888SUHF(Ultra High Frequency) Walkie Talkies UHF waves are shorter and can get arou...
mpn: 5589355737, ean: 0663701227819,
USA Warranty from MIRKIT Radio for all our clients! We would like to propose you the Best Seller among the Max Power MP 8 watt airsoft walkie talkie radios - MIRKIT Edition Baofeng Radio UV-5R MK5 VHF /UHF DUAL-BAND TWO-WAY RADIO, the best deal for h...
mpn: 2pcs UV-82, ean: 0616906995847,
Please note Pofung is rebranding name of BaoFeng for international markets. The new name ‘Pofung’ is easier to pronounce and more friendly to our customers, while maintaining the phonetic symbolism of our brand. Our new brand ‘Pofung’ will g...